Easy to use and small file
Ways resetter epson C90
- Turn the printer epson c90
- Change the date to July 11, 2007 PC, right-click on the taskbar-bottom-right corner, then select "Adjust Date / Time", change the date of 11 July 2007
- Open Reset.exe files, files that are already on dowload
- Click Particular adjustment mode
- In Adjustment Programs window, click the "waste ink pad counter"
- Make sure the printer is connect and on, click "Check"
- Click Ok, and a confirmation will appear "The waste ink pad counter value has been read properly"
- Click, OK, then click the "initialization", after that will be required off the printer, then turning again.
- At this stage, your printer has been reset, to find out click-Check, and then look under the tab "Main counte pad", if the value is "0" point, means success.
- Please "Normalised" return date / time of your computer.